Counseling and Wellness Services is your resource for up-to-date and accurate information on COVID-19 and for dealing with some of the stress and anxiety you may be feeling. Explore the websites linked below and utilize their resources. They are great for any age and location.
Contact Us if You Have
- Stress, anxiety, confusion or uncertainty about COVID-19
- Difficulty dealing with the transition in learning styles
- Communication and processing difficulties related to the rapid changes
- Other emotional stress not related to COVID-19 that is affecting you
- A need for reassurance
- A need to address other mental health concerns
How to Get Help
- For NON-EMERGENT counseling you can email Crystal [email protected] or Olivia [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- For EMERGENT mental health needs, call 911 and go to your nearest Emergency Department.
Great information from the American Psychological Association regarding COVID-19
Mental Health and Coping during COVIDF-19
Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
Coping with Stress during Infectious Disease Outbreaks
SAMHSA website with materials for Disaster response including infectious disease outbreaks (GREAT RESOURCE WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT MATERIALS)
SAMHSA mobile app and information for disaster responders and survivors including infectious disease outbreaksa
Resilience and Stigma reduction related
Has brief section/box addressing stigma reduction
Office: Student Center, Second Floor, Fayette Campus
Monday – Thursday:
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.